I ran across this website, and it is pretty interesting. I uploaded a picture of Steve and I, and below is the result. These are 4 pictures of what our future child is going to look like. I will have to remember to come back to these pictures in a few years and see how close they were to being right.
Cute kid

5 comments:
That is the coolest website!! I am going to have to see what mine and Jason's kids would look like if we actually had any!!! The baby will be adorable no matter what! The pictures are so neat, it looks like they think the baby will look more like steve then you. wierd!! Cute kid pic's!
That is so funny! I have to try this now and see how close they are. :)
WEIRD!!! I want to go do it too!
That would be interesting to have that done with pictures of me and my husband and see how closely they look like my kids now.
It won't work for me. :(
Post a Comment