I didn't take a class and really didn't need it. It may help Steve to be more involved but in the end he will forget everything and the nurses will help him through it.
I didn't take a class and really didn't need it. It may help Steve to be more involved but in the end he will forget everything and the nurses will help him through it.
I didn't take one and also didn't end up needing it. I don't even remember Dr.F suggesting it. If you are planning on nursing then that might be a good class to take.
I took the class...I didn't really think it was anything you HAD to do. If you have a lot of questions about pain management or want to try an "unusual" style of childbirth (like water birth etc..) it would be a good forum for asking questions. But other than that....I probably wouldn't worry about it.
5 comments:
It's cool, scare but cool. It's a good bonding experience for you and steve.
I didn't take a class and really didn't need it. It may help Steve to be more involved but in the end he will forget everything and the nurses will help him through it.
I didn't take a class and really didn't need it. It may help Steve to be more involved but in the end he will forget everything and the nurses will help him through it.
I didn't take one and also didn't end up needing it. I don't even remember Dr.F suggesting it. If you are planning on nursing then that might be a good class to take.
I took the class...I didn't really think it was anything you HAD to do. If you have a lot of questions about pain management or want to try an "unusual" style of childbirth (like water birth etc..) it would be a good forum for asking questions. But other than that....I probably wouldn't worry about it.
Post a Comment